BC2000 Motorized SMD Components Counter
Price(basic model): $2,194.50
Motorized electron-optical SMD components counter, works by detecting cut-out holes on SMD reel tapes, accurate and fast.
- Highly accurate, no counting
- Can be used with any reel
- Forward or reverse counting, double check; Also count to preset numbers
- Max. tape diameter to 15", 380mm
- Fast. It takes about 100 seconds to count and rewind a full 0805 tape.
- Innovative external design to
view the counter readout and components on the tape at the same time
- Easy operation
- Counter: -59999 ~ 59999 pcs
- Size: 430 * 235 * 250 mm ( W x D x H )
- Weight: 9.5 Kg
- Tapes: All SMD tapes
- Print: Yes
component detection: Yes
- Power: 110V or 220V, 60W
|Lead time about two weeks
||Basic model with printer
||Basic model with printer and bar code reader
||Basic model with empty pocket detection
||With all options
||1. Power the machine
After the power is turned on, the LCD displays:
and changes to:
|SMD CHIP COUNTER
The startup self-checking process is finished at this time.
|YY MM DD HH : MM
20 04 12 03 14 : 30
2. Keys and Settings
TIME key: Clock setting. Press this key shortly will display the date and time
on the LCD. Press and hold it for 10 seconds will switch to time setting
Enter the current date and time. Press the TIME key again to exit.
|YY MM DD HH : MM
20 ** ** ** ** : **
POCKET CHECK key: Press this key will start the missing components detection process.
LCD will display a "@" symbol on the upper left corner. The machine
stops and beeps if it detects an empty position on the tape. Press this
key again will switch to normal operation mode. This function is available
only on BC2100PT and BC2200 models.
PRINT key: Print components quantity and current time. It can also print bar code.
This function is available on BC2100P, BC2100PS and BC2200. It only prints
PITCH key: This key will set the tape pitch. According to EIA-481 standard,
available pitches(P:PO ratio) are: 1/2, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10,
11, 12, 13, 14, .... Press the PITCH key repeatedly till the LCD displays
the required pitch.
It can be seen that pitch equals the number of puncture holes between two
parts(gaps between two holes are 4mm on all tapes).
PRESET key: Press this key and enter the desired number, the machine counts to
this preset number and stops there. Press this key again will return to
| DATA PITCH SET
00000 1 1234
Note: Preset value is invalid if >59999.
CLEAR key: reset the counter.
START key: start the counting. Motors start moving, the tape transfers from
one reel to the other.
STOP key: Stop counting.
REWIND key: Press this key rewinds the tape from the temp reel to the original
reel. The counter decreases at the same time. It stops when the counter
reaches zero. This also verifies the accuracy of the counting.
- Mount the reel to be counted on the left side. Make sure there is a temp
reel on the right side. Manually lead the tape through the counting gears.
Rotate the temp reel till the first component is aligned with the press
- Set the pitch value as specified above.
- Press the START key to start counting. Note: the counter increases or decreases
no matter it is moved by the motors or manually.
- Remind the tape back to the original reel by pressing the REWIND key.
Rewinding also verifies the counting result.
||SF-900 SMD Counter
Price(basic model): $1,485.00
- Derail protection
- Forward and backward
- Max. count: 50000
- Graphic LCD display
- Bar code option
- Size: L450xW180xH270
- All reel SMD parts can be used
- Tape width: 8, 12, 16, 24, 32, 44, 56mm
- Tape pitch: 2, 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 28, 32, 36, 40, 44, 48, 52, 56mm
Bar code reader